Fall is here and Disney has their sweet Halloween themed treats ready to go. You can get most of these treats around the Disney Parks but the Confectionery in the Magic Kingdom has all of them. On our adventures we discovered…
- Rice krispy treats covered in white chocolate in the shape of candy corn and pumpkins
- Cookies in the shapes candy corn, pumpkins and ghosts
- Caramel Corn
- Lolly Pops
- Mickey Mouse ball of Candy Corn
- Frosted Preztels
- Sour Gummi Worms & Candy Corn
- Halloween themed Sprinkles
Category: Disney Food & Wine
About the Author (Author Profile)
Ashley has been a fan of the Mouse since early childhood. Her love of Disney has grown through the years with Disney’s culture in food, resorts, attractions and entertainment. She is a foodie and loves sharing her passion for cuisine through her writing. She vows that nothing brings people together like a wonderful meal and great conversation. She enjoys cooking, fine dining, photography and traveling.
Ashley is an avid believer that while you are at Disney everyone is a kid again. She is also the Social Media Director of socomradio.com as well as a co-host of Pirate Radio on the station.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Disney World Halloween Treats | DisneyDigest | September 19, 2011