2 pounds sirloin cubed
1 oz olive oil
1 cup diced onions
½ cup diced carrots
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 bay leaf
2 teaspoons thyme
2 teaspoons rosemary
¼ teaspoon red chili flakes
Salt and pepper, to taste
8 oz Guinness Stout
1 box of beef broth
1. Brown the sirloin cubes in a large stock pot with olive oil with the bay leaf.
2. Once the mean is seared add in the carrots and the onions and cook until onions are clear.
3. Add rosemary, chili flakes, thyme and garlic. Cook for a minute and add the Guinness Stout.
4. Let the Guinness simmer for five minutes and add in the beef broth.
5. Let simmer for 30 minutes and the liquid should reduce by a third.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.